Book cover 'Dungeons & Dragons Monster Manual (Core Rulebook, D&D Roleplaying Game) (D&D Core Rulebook)'
Dungeons & Dragons Monster Manual (Core Rulebook, D&D Roleplaying Game) (D&D Core Rulebook)
-47% on list price
Used from $22.10 New from $26.25
(as of 01/18/2019 10:51 PST - Details)
Format: Book › Hardcover all formats
Publisher: Wizards of the Coast
List Price: $49.95
The Monster Manual teaches you how to how to fill your Dungeons & Dragons games with monsters—how to populate the game with pesky goblins and mighty dragons for players to battle or beguile, outwit or outrun.
Inside the Monster Manual you’ll find more than 150 classic D&D creatures, with vivid illustrations and rich descriptions to help breathe life into your zombies and liches.
“…What if I told you about the best book of monsters ever? The 5E Monster Manual just might be the one...”—Ed Grabianowski, io9.Gizmodo.com
“D&D acolytes are everywhere...Tech workers from Silicon Valley to Brooklyn have long-running campaigns, and the showrunners and the novelist behind ‘Game of Thrones’ have all been Dungeon Masters.”—Neima Jahromi, The New Yorker
• The Monster Manual is one of the three main Dungeons & Dragons books, along with the Player’s Handbook and the Dungeon Master’s Guide. It’s an essential resource for Dungeon Masters to use in populating any type of challenge they might contrive for their players.
• From an angel’s wingspan to the vacant eyes of a zombie beholder, the Monster Manual includes more than 150 creatures illustrated in vivid color, with more than 400 quick reference tables to help you bring them to life with ease.
• Rich descriptions of each monster help trigger your imagination. From the familiar (“vampires hate sunlight”) to the arcane (“what color is the vapor from a gorgon’s nose?”), the Monster Manual helps inspire your decisions and keep the game flowing smoothly.
• In Dungeons & Dragons, you and your friends coauthor your own legend. Guided by a Dungeon Master, you create characters and play their roles in a story, rolling dice and navigating maps as you unfold a tale as limitless as your imagination.
• Dungeons & Dragons is the world’s greatest roleplaying game. Created in 1974, D&D transformed gaming culture by blending traditional fantasy with miniatures and wargaming.
Similar books to 'Dungeons & Dragons Monster Manual (Core Rulebook, D&D Roleplaying Game) (D&D Core Rulebook)'
HardcoverWeave legendary stories in the world’s greatest roleplaying game. All you need to run a Dungeons & Dragons game is your imagination, some dice, and this book. The Dungeon...
HardcoverCreate heroic characters for the world’s greatest roleplaying game. The Player’s Handbook is the essential reference for every Dungeons & Dragons roleplayer. It contains...
HardcoverExplore a wealth of new rules options for both players and Dungeon Masters in this supplement for the world’s greatest roleplaying game. The beholder Xanathar—Waterdeep’s...
HardcoverImmerse yourself in monster lore in this supplement for the world’s greatest roleplaying game This is NOT just another Monster Manual! Volo’s Guide to Monsters provides...
Misc. SuppliesMASTER THE GAME with this indispensable tool for the world’s greatest roleplaying game Lost is the poor soul borne aloft in the grip of the ancient red dragon featured in a...
HardcoverDiscover the truth about the great conflicts of the D&D multiverse in this supplement for the world's greatest roleplaying game. This tome is built on the writings of the...
Misc. SuppliesEverything you need to start playing the world’s greatest roleplaying game. “I recommend [the D&D Starter Set] for anyone who’s curious and wants to learn D&D.”—Ed...
Smartdealspro 5 x 7-Die Series Two Colors Dungeons and Dragons DND RPG MTG Table Games Dice with Free Pouches
ToyThis SmartDealsPro sets of 5 two color series dices comes with 5 sets of 7-die dices (totally 35pcs) with 5 pouches. A single 7-die set contains one d20, one d12, two d10 (00-90...
PaperbackInside the pockets of this lavishly illustrated protective folder, you’ll find a full set of fifth edition Dungeons & Dragons character sheets for use in any D&D campaign. This...
HardcoverGet everything you need to adventure in the Forgotten Realms on the exciting Sword Coast, home to the cities of Baldur’s Gate, Waterdeep, and Neverwinter. Crafted by the scribes...