Book cover 'Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Master's Guide (Core Rulebook, D&D Roleplaying Game) (D&D Core Rulebook)'
Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Master's Guide (Core Rulebook, D&D Roleplaying Game) (D&D Core Rulebook)
-44% on list price
Used from $21.95 New from $28.11
(as of 04/24/2019 23:13 PST - Details)
Format: Book › Hardcover all formats
Publisher: Wizards of the Coast
List Price: $49.95
This book is listed in: ›› Reference ›› Health, Fitness & Dieting ›› Dungeons & Dragons ›› Teen & Young Adult
All you need to run a Dungeons & Dragons game is your imagination, some dice, and this book. The Dungeon Master’s Guide teaches you how to how to run D&D adventures for your players— how to invent monsters for them to fight, mysteries for them to solve, and fantasy worlds for them to explore.
“[The Dungeon Master’s Guide is] the one book to rule them all, the most comprehensive and powerful set of resources needed to run a game of D&D. . .”
—Charlie Hall, Polygon.com
“D&D acolytes are everywhere...Tech workers from Silicon Valley to Brooklyn have long-running campaigns, and the showrunners and the novelist behind ‘Game of Thrones’ have all been Dungeon Masters.”—Neima Jahromi, The New Yorker
• The Dungeon Master’s Guide is one of the three main Dungeons & Dragons books, along with the Player’s Handbook and Monster Manual. It’s a reference used by the Dungeon Master (the game’s narrator) to create adventures—to run Dungeons & Dragons games and fill them with characters and stories.
• The Dungeon Master’s Guide (DMG) is full of tools to help you immerse players in the game. What’s the demon lord’s secret weakness? Are the orcish invaders a criminal enterprise, or traitorous allies? Dozens of tables throughout the book help inspire your decisions and keep the game flowing smoothly.
• In the Dungeon Master’s Guide (DMG), even the tables tell tales. A legendary sword takes five decades to craft. Who created it, and why? A tavern-crawling gnome has an eye twitch. How did she get it, and when? In every detail is an architecture for narrative—and the Dungeon Master’s Guide has all the tools you need to flesh it out with ease.
• In Dungeons & Dragons, you and your friends coauthor your own legend. Guided by a Dungeon Master, you create characters and play their roles in a story, rolling dice and navigating maps as you unfold a tale as limitless as your imagination.
• Dungeons & Dragons is the world’s greatest roleplaying game. Created in 1974, D&D transformed gaming culture by blending traditional fantasy with miniatures and wargaming.
Similar books to 'Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Master's Guide (Core Rulebook, D&D Roleplaying Game) (D&D Core Rulebook)'
HardcoverFill your Dungeons & Dragons games with deadly monsters from the Monster Manual. The Monster Manual teaches you how to how to fill your Dungeons & Dragons games with...
Misc. SuppliesMASTER THE GAME with this indispensable tool for the world’s greatest roleplaying game Lost is the poor soul borne aloft in the grip of the ancient red dragon featured in a...
HardcoverImmerse yourself in monster lore in this supplement for the world’s greatest roleplaying game This is NOT just another Monster Manual! Volo’s Guide to Monsters provides...
Misc. SuppliesEverything you need to start playing the world’s greatest roleplaying game. “I recommend [the D&D Starter Set] for anyone who’s curious and wants to learn D&D.”—Ed...
Smartdealspro 5 x 7-Die Series Two Colors Dungeons and Dragons DND RPG MTG Table Games Dice with Free Pouches
ToyThis SmartDealsPro sets of 5 two color series dices comes with 5 sets of 7-die dices (totally 35pcs) with 5 pouches. A single 7-die set contains one d20, one d12, two d10 (00-90...
HardcoverGet everything you need to adventure in the Forgotten Realms on the exciting Sword Coast, home to the cities of Baldur’s Gate, Waterdeep, and Neverwinter. Crafted by the scribes...
HardcoverUnravel the mysteries of Ravenloft® in this dread adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game Under raging storm clouds, the vampire Count Strahd von Zarovich...
HardcoverFight the War Against Draconic Oppression in this Adventure for the World’s Greatest Roleplaying Game In an audacious bid for power the Cult of the Dragon, along with its...
Stratagem The Master's Tome 4-Panel Customizable GM Screen with Free Inserts – Dry Erase, Dungeon & Game Master Accessory for Tabletop RPG Campaigns (Green)
Office ProductA Dungeon Master's Essential Tool As game master, or dungeon master, you control every aspect of your campaign right down to the most minute of details. So why can't you control...
Battle Grid Game Mat 36 X 24 - Portable RPG Table Top Role Playing Map & Dungeons and Dragons Starter Set - DND Tabletop Gaming Mats Map Tiles Keep Reusable Figure Board Games Pieces from Sliding
ToySatisfaction & Quality Assured Perfect for gaming on flat surfaces such as the floor or on a table top Thick, Durable, & Wrinkle-Free Reusable - Easily erases with a touch...