Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide (D&D Accessory)
-27% on list price
Used from $23.47 New from $24.97
(as of 01/18/2019 10:36 PST - Details)
Format: Book › Hardcover all formats
Publisher: Wizards of the Coast
List Price: $39.95
The Sword Coast Adventurer’s Guide is also a great way to catch up on recent events in the Forgotten Realms, to get background on locations featured in the Rage of Demons storyline coming in September, and to learn the lore behind video games like Neverwinter and Sword Coast Legends.
Here are just a few of the features you’ll find in the Sword Coast Adventurer’s Guide:
· Immersive Adventuring: This campaign sourcebook provides players and Dungeon Masters material for creating vibrant fantasy stories along the Sword Coast.
· New Character Options: The book offers new subclass options, such as the Purple Dragon Knight and the Swashbuckler, for many of the classes presented in the Player’s Handbook, as well as new subraces and backgrounds specific to the Forgotten Realms.
· Adventure in the Forgotten Realms: Discover the current state of the Forgotten Realms and its deities after the Spellplague and the second Sundering. You’ll also get updated maps of this area of the Realms.
· Compatible with Rage of Demons storyline: Make characters for use with the Out of the Abyss adventure and fight back the influence of the demon lords in the Underdark below the Sword Coast.
· Insider Information: Learn the background behind locations, such as Luskan and Gracklstugh, featured in the upcoming digital RPG, Sword Coast Legends, from n-Space.
With new character backgrounds and class options, players will love the storytelling possibilities of playing a noble of Waterdeep, an elf bladesinger, or one of the other new options, while Dungeon Masters will relish a book full of mysterious locations and story hooks to keep players adventuring on the Sword Coast for years to come.
Look for Sword Coast Adventurer’s Guide to be available on November 3.
Similar books to 'Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide (D&D Accessory)'
HardcoverDiscover the truth about the great conflicts of the D&D multiverse in this supplement for the world's greatest roleplaying game. This tome is built on the writings of the...
HardcoverImmerse yourself in monster lore in this supplement for the world’s greatest roleplaying game This is NOT just another Monster Manual! Volo’s Guide to Monsters provides...
HardcoverExplore a wealth of new rules options for both players and Dungeon Masters in this supplement for the world’s greatest roleplaying game. The beholder Xanathar—Waterdeep’s...
Dungeons & Dragons Guildmasters' Guide to Ravnica (D&D/Magic: The Gathering Adventure Book and Campaign Setting)
HardcoverA Game Informer "Best Role-Playing Game Releases Of 2018" Selection Stand with your guild in the first Dungeons & Dragons book to explore the world of Magic: The Gathering. ...
HardcoverAvert the Cataclysmic Return of Tiamat in this Adventure for the World’s Greatest Roleplaying Game The Cult of the Dragon leads the charge in an unholy crusade to bring...
HardcoverAbolish an Ancient Evil Threatening Devastation in this Adventure for the World’s Greatest Roleplaying Game Called by the Elder Elemental Eye to serve, four corrupt...
HardcoverExperience the ultimate urban treasure hunt in this adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game. “A perfect starter campaign.”—Andrew Whalen, Newsweek ...
HardcoverFill your Dungeons & Dragons games with deadly monsters from the Monster Manual. The Monster Manual teaches you how to how to fill your Dungeons & Dragons games with...
HardcoverWithin this tome are seven of the most compelling dungeons from the 40+ year history of Dungeons & Dragons. Some are classics that have hosted an untold number of adventurers,...
Dungeons & Dragons Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage (Adventure Book, D&D Roleplaying Game) (D&D Adventure)
HardcoverExplore the mega-dungeon of Undermountain in this adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game. In the city of Waterdeep rests a tavern called the Yawning Portal, named...