Book cover 'Dungeons & Dragons Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage (Adventure Book, D&D Roleplaying Game) (D&D Adventure)'
Dungeons & Dragons Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage (Adventure Book, D&D Roleplaying Game) (D&D Adventure)
-41% on list price
Used from $29.52 New from $29.47
(as of 04/24/2019 07:47 PST - Details)
Format: Book › Hardcover all formats
Publisher: Wizards of the Coast
List Price: $49.95
This book is listed in: ›› Dungeons & Dragons
In the city of Waterdeep rests a tavern called the Yawning Portal, named after the gaping pit in its common room. At the bottom of this crumbling shaft is a labyrinthine dungeon shunned by all but the most daring adventurers. Known as Undermountain, this dungeon is the domain of the mad wizard Halaster Blackcloak. Long has the Mad Mage dwelt in these forlorn depths, seeding his lair with monsters, traps, and mysteries—to what end is a constant source of speculation and concern.
• The follow up to Waterdeep: Dragon Heist, Dungeon of the Mad Mage takes adventurers deep into one of D&D's biggest dungeons. Each of Undermountain's twenty-three levels is an adventure setting unto itself, and the book includes a map for each one.
• Waterdeep, known as the City of Splendors, is one of D&D’s most iconic locations. Also the setting for the board game Lords of Waterdeeep, it’s the jewel of the Sword Coast—a sprawling melting pot held together by firm laws and swift justice.
• Dungeon of the Mad Mage is the second of two Dungeons & Dragons books set in Waterdeep. It picks up where the first, Dragon Heist, leaves off, taking characters of 5th level or higher all the way to 20th level.
• In D&D, you and your friends coauthor you own legend. Guided by a Dungeon Master, you create characters and play their roles in a story, rolling dice and navigating maps as you unfold a tale as limitless as your imagination.
• Dungeons & Dragons is the world’s greatest roleplaying game. Created in 1974, D&D transformed gaming culture by blending traditional fantasy with miniatures and wargaming.
Similar books to 'Dungeons & Dragons Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage (Adventure Book, D&D Roleplaying Game) (D&D Adventure)'
HardcoverExperience the ultimate urban treasure hunt in this adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game. “A perfect starter campaign.”—Andrew Whalen, Newsweek ...
Dungeons & Dragons Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage Maps and Miscellany (Accessory, D&D Roleplaying Game)
GameDescend into Undermountain with this collection of dungeon maps and adventure cards for the world’s greatest roleplaying game. This accessory contains resources that Dungeon...
HardcoverWithin this tome are seven of the most compelling dungeons from the 40+ year history of Dungeons & Dragons. Some are classics that have hosted an untold number of adventurers,...
HardcoverDare to defy death in this adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game The talk of the streets and taverns has all been about the so-called death curse: a wasting...
ToyThe perfect companion for Dungeon Masters running the Waterdeep Dungeon of the Mad Mage adventure, the front of this screen features colorful artwork from Waterdeep, while the...
Dungeons & Dragons Guildmasters' Guide to Ravnica (D&D/Magic: The Gathering Adventure Book and Campaign Setting)
HardcoverA Game Informer "Best Role-Playing Game Releases Of 2018" Selection Stand with your guild in the first Dungeons & Dragons book to explore the world of Magic: The Gathering. ...
HardcoverDare to descend into the Underdark in this adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game The Underdark is a subterranean wonderland, a vast and twisted labyrinth where...
HardcoverTake a stand against the giants in this adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game Giants have emerged from their strongholds to threaten civilization as never...
HardcoverAvert the Cataclysmic Return of Tiamat in this Adventure for the World’s Greatest Roleplaying Game The Cult of the Dragon leads the charge in an unholy crusade to bring...
HardcoverExplore the waves above and the fathoms below in these watery adventures for the world’s greatest roleplaying game. “D&D acolytes are everywhere...Tech workers from...