Book cover 'Eberron: Rising from the Last War (D&D Campaign Setting and Adventure Book) (Dungeons & Dragons)'
Eberron: Rising from the Last War (D&D Campaign Setting and Adventure Book) (Dungeons & Dragons)
-42% on list price
Used from $32.80 New from $24.04
(as of 01/25/2020 06:02 PST - Details)
Format: Book › Hardcover all formats
Publisher: Wizards of the Coast
List Price: $49.95
This book is listed in: ›› Fantasy ›› Sword & Sorcery ›› Dragons & Mythical Creatures ›› Dungeons & Dragons
This book provides everything players and Dungeon Masters need to play Dungeons & Dragons in Eberron—a war-torn world filled with magic-fueled technology, airships and lightning trains, where noir-inspired mystery meets swashbuckling adventure. Will Eberron enter a prosperous new age or will the shadow of war descend once again?
• Dive straight into your pulp adventures with easy-to-use locations, complete with maps of floating castles, skyscrapers, and more.
• Explore Sharn, a city of skyscrapers, airships, and noirish intrigue and a crossroads for the world’s war-ravaged peoples.
• Include a campaign for characters venturing into the Mournland, a mist-cloaked, corpse-littered land twisted by magic.
• Meld magic and invention to craft objects of wonder as an artificer—the first official class to be released for fifth edition D&D since the Player’s Handbook.
• Flesh out your characters with a new D&D game element called a group patron—a background for your whole party.
• Explore 16 new race/subrace options including dragonmarks, which magically transform certain members of the races in the Player’s Handbook.
• Confront horrific monsters born from the world’s devastating wars.
Similar books to 'Eberron: Rising from the Last War (D&D Campaign Setting and Adventure Book) (Dungeons & Dragons)'
HardcoverGet everything you need to adventure in the Forgotten Realms on the exciting Sword Coast, home to the cities of Baldur’s Gate, Waterdeep, and Neverwinter. Crafted by the scribes...
Dungeons & Dragons Guildmasters' Guide to Ravnica (D&D/Magic: The Gathering Adventure Book and Campaign Setting)
HardcoverA Game Informer "Best Role-Playing Game Releases Of 2018" Selection Stand with your guild in the first Dungeons & Dragons book to explore the world of Magic: The Gathering. ...
HardcoverFill your Dungeons & Dragons games with deadly monsters from the Monster Manual. The Monster Manual teaches you how to how to fill your Dungeons & Dragons games with...
HardcoverUnravel the mysteries of Ravenloft® in this dread adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game Under raging storm clouds, the vampire Count Strahd von Zarovich...
HardcoverImmerse yourself in monster lore in this supplement for the world’s greatest roleplaying game This is NOT just another Monster Manual! Volo’s Guide to Monsters provides...
HardcoverDiabolical dangers await in this adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game. Welcome to Baldur’s Gate, a city of ambition and corruption. You’ve just...
HardcoverExplore the waves above and the fathoms below in these watery adventures for the world’s greatest roleplaying game. “D&D acolytes are everywhere...Tech workers from...
HardcoverHOW DO YOU WANT TO DO THIS? A war brews on a continent that has withstood more than its fair share of conflict. The Dwendalian Empire and the Kryn Dynasty are carving up the...
HardcoverExplore a wealth of peril and personalities in this campaign book for the world’s greatest roleplaying game, Dungeons & Dragons. Acquisitions Incorporated is a different...
HardcoverCritical Role has taken the roleplaying world by storm and now you can join the adventure! Until now, the wondrous and dangerous lands of Tal'Dorei have been the sole stomping...